Picture
Baby Het-Stripe Rainbow Boas are growing up quickly and developing some gorgeous colors! Only one trio of this litter left!

Comments

Snake are dangerous if the snake bite any person they can dye. This page has small snake ans some are very like the snake. And they are keep inn house just for hobby but its too dangerous.

03/12/2017 12:08am

Snakes with different colors are really wonderful. I have never seen one with these kind of colors before. I would really love to see a snake like this if I will be given the chance. Is this snake a dangerous one, though? I would really love to know more facts about it. Anyway, I think I will just do my own research about it later tonight. Thank you for this by the way.

06/30/2017 3:57pm

I do not have much information about snakes, but amidst their differences, I still consider them as dangerous reptiles because of their appearance and how do they attack people. Even if that Baby Het-Stripe Rainbow Boas has a gorgeous color, I still do not find them pleasing in my sight. I am still afraid of them because I can imagine how they can swallow a person. Primarily, this fear that I have for them came from the films like Anaconda.

02/14/2017 10:40pm

Do you have tarantulas? My cousin is really addicted in collecting exotic animals, especially tarantulas. Well, I would tell him about your company and I'm sure him that he will be glad if he heard my news. I find the shipping fee very expensive, I wonder, do you do meet ups? I'm sure that he would buy some of your offerings.

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.....

05/10/2017 10:03pm

Welcome to china post tracking Tracking Track china post tracking Couriers & Parcels By Entering the china post tracking Tracking Number Track china post tracking Courier Online
china post tracking

05/11/2017 10:19pm

china post tracking

Our focus
    We have been keeping reptiles for 15 years and always strive to produce strong, healthy, and beautiful babies, who we individually care for and hand raise before finding them their forever home.

We ship!

We ship anywhere in the continental United Sates for a flat fee of $50 with live arrival & 7 day health guarantee! Feel free to call or email us with any concerns or questions!