Picture
We officially have Mack Snow leopard gecko babies!! Ten healthy babies so far and more on the way!!
Sired by a Mac Snow Blizzard Marble Eye produced by GeckoGuy. Mother is a Mac Snow with a beautiful long tail who was produced locally.
Our albino tremper female is just getting the hang of egg laying and has started to produce fertile eggs as well. Hopefully we should see some babies from her in the next few weeks.
We currently have a couple for sale in the Available section of our page, but if you are looking for something specific please don't hesitate to contact us. We only post the oldest offspring though often have many more that we have available to sell.

Comments

03/16/2016 5:17am

02/06/2017 6:38pm

I have never seen anything more magnificent than this. I think they have the loveliest skin color. I am still afraid of lizards though. I envy those who are able to hold them. I can't even stand being near one because I am afraid they might jump and land on me. It's crazy. I just love looking at them. They remind me of Kermit the Frog.

07/18/2016 9:00pm

Woooow, this little animal is pretty nice!!

11/02/2016 2:38am

Ohhh, what a cute babies! So little and nice! But I can't imagine them as pets)

01/20/2017 10:13pm

mpresults.nic.in

03/05/2017 3:11pm

hello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to see, its content can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really love it.

04/28/2017 12:03am

Big Data industry is growing at a rate of 10% each year and leaves its impact on nearly every business house worldwide big data courses

04/30/2017 10:41pm

Are You Searching for dge2.tn.nic.in SSLC & HSC Results with marksIt will be available at dge2.tn.nic.in.

07/11/2017 6:14am

Download IBPS RRB Officer Scale Prelims Admit Card 2017 here. IBPS had announced the admit card for the CWE VI examination

07/12/2017 4:58am

A sound driver settled in the android gadget can't bode well that the best speaker framework is given. It is simply to flaunt that the produced gadget has been settled with a sound compatibilty.

07/15/2017 12:45am

iRoot Apk Download: iRoot is the propelled rendition of vroot and it accompanies quicker android establishing

capacities and better similarity. It accompanies iRoot APK super-client android application and it is much better

establishing application today.